Факультет компьютерных видео игр в США. DigiPen Institute of Technology, Bilbao

Пользователь

г. Москва

5 Декабря 2016, 15:48 | # 70887

Dear Igor Ozerin, 

I hope this email finds you well. 

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you our university – DigiPen Institute of Technology in Bilbao. Founded in North America in 1988, DigiPen Institute of Technology is the first university in the world to specialize in video game education with 3 campuses in Redmond-USA, Singapore and Bilbao-Europe. 

DigiPen Institute of Technology is the #1 school in Washington and #25 of all 4,053 U.S. colleges and universities in terms of median salary after attending, according to the U.S. Department of Education. The Princeton Review has recognized DigiPen as a school of reference in North America and has also been voted the 2nd best video game university in the United States by the Animation Career Review. Business Insider named DigiPen as the “No. 1 Most Popular School to Major in Computer Science.” In Forbes magazine DigiPen has received the prime position for Computer Video Gaming programs

We are expanding our business internationally and we are looking for business partners to do it with and we think that your company profile suits well to promote our institution. I would like to schedule a meeting with you in order to discuss in depth the proposal and introduce you programs offered at DigiPen. What if we schedule a Skype meeting at the most convenient time for you? You may find me on Skype via email address [email protected]  or add me on WeChat: agulijeva. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.  

Kind regards,

Arzu Gulijeva

International Outreach Manager

DigiPen Institute of Technology, Bilbao

Профессионал

г. Moscow

26 Октября 2021, 12:23 | # 95182
Переписка

Совет округа Слау: письмо исполняющему обязанности главы отдела платных услуг с изложением предлагаемого пакета мер вмешательства

Письмо исполняющему обязанности главы платной службы относительно предлагаемого госсекретарем пакета вмешательства в совет городка Слау.

Относится к Англии

Документы

Подробности

Письмо исполняющему обязанности главы платного обслуживания городского совета Слау, в котором излагается предлагаемый госсекретарем пакет мер вмешательства. В письме также содержатся приглашения от Совета по предложениям Государственного секретаря.

Опубликовано 25 октября 2021 г.
Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть